Exhibition Space Allocation
Space allocation for exhibitors is on a “first-come, first-served” basis. A completed Exhibit Space Contract, accompanied by advance payment should be mailed or faxed to the Exhibition Manager to ensure reservation of your desired location.
Exhibitors are welcome to modify any space to their specific requirements. A revised floor plan will be included with the booth confirmation. Please note that an alternative location should be clearly indicated on the Exhibition Booking Form. Participation will be finalized only upon confirmation of the payment.
Fees & Booth Registration
* VAT will be added to Israeli prices. ** Minimum 9 m² stand size. *** Minimum 20 m² space area.
Important note: Exhibitors who do not have a standard design plan for their booth must present their building plans to the Exhibition Manager at least four weeks prior to the event.
Exhibition Pavilions and Access
The Agritech Israel 2018 exhibition will be held in both the indoor and outdoor areas of the Tel Aviv Convention Center. The Tel Aviv Convention Center, where Agritech 2018 is being held, is easily accessed by car, train or bus. A shuttle service will also be provided to / from the event.
You do not have a booth yet? To reserve your exhibition space please contact the exhibition manager- ewaisler@kenes-
Exhibitors designing their own booths are requested to observe the following basic regulations: Each stand must be bordered with walls measuring the exact size of the stand (width x depth x height). The general building height of the exhibition is as follows:
Booths in the First line of the venue Pavilion 2 entrance of the Exhibition Hall: height limit is 3.5 meters
All other booths: height limit is 7 meters
Any back side of the booth can’t be closed with a wall.
A plan of each stand and a display design, showing exact measurements and height, must be submitted to the exhibition security engineer for approval.
The engineer’s contact information will be provided in the near future.
- Pre-scheduled meetings with potential clients and industry leaders
- Company promotion in the official exhibition catalogue
- Listing on the website
- PR services – a comprehensive and constantly updated source of news and latest information to be presented at Agritech Israel 2018
- Exhibitor badges
- Foreign exhibitors are exempt from paying VAT
For internal display units
- Display unit up to 20 Square meters will be supplied with mono-phase socket 16 ampere.
- Display unit form 20 Square meters and up to 90 Square meters will be supplied with tri-phase socket 16 ampere.
- Display unit form 91 Square meters and up will be supplied tri-phase socket 32 ampere.